Wednesday, February 2, 2011

USAccident

So, I forgot to mention that Kwint managed to hit his head against a shelf at daycare yesterday. Now, I would say that that is nothing out of the ordinary, and wouldn't think about it twice. Back home, we would maybe hear why our son had a throbbing red light on his forehead when we'd come to pick him up. But no, in the USA you get an actual accident report. With the time, an actual report of the accident and the way they handled the situation. Should I now sue them? I don't know the rules of this country yet, so I'm just asking.

So, I proudly present: Kwint's first accident report! May there be lots to follow.

2 comments:

  1. wat is "lots of TLC"?? - vast domme vraag...
    wel leuk, voor later al die briefjes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tender Love and Care :-) ze gaan allemaal in het dossier.

    ReplyDelete