Thursday, January 13, 2011

Loco Motion

So our youngest is a handy little dude. He started crawling (belly on floor) at 7 months, and at 9 months he's really crawling. And his cute nimble hands, feet and mouth are the cause of my concern.

When I have my back towards him for just a second, he manages to get his little hand stuck in the little step-up his broher has. Then he finds out he can take beer bottles out of their box. Next thing I know, I find him eating crayons, yesterday's food, plastic, paper, electricity cords, you name it. This is followed by tumbling on his little snout on the one upper tooth he has. At the same time, he puts his hands in his brother's potty (which of course is full), and gets his head stuck under the couch. When I think I can put him out of harm's way by securing him in his chair, he manages to reach the cabinet with the trash can, and is happily chewing on the plastic trashbag. Do I hear you ask where he's at right now, while I'm typing this?Welllll, he's ransacking my kitchen cabinet, banging his head against the pots and pans.

Now that just makes me wonder why he's such a hapy fella.

No comments:

Post a Comment